Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Why???

Have you ever noticed that the older you get time seems to go by faster? When you were a kid, days, especially during the summer, seemed to last forever. Now, boom, gone in a flash. Look at it. We are already into the third month of 2009. How did I get to be 55? When the heck did I get so old? I've already been at this job for 13 years which is a record for me. This summer Sharon and I will be married for 29 years and it seems like only yesterday that we were in college. Time definitely seems to go faster as you get older. Is it that we get so wrapped up in work and taking care of the house and stuff like that? I don't know. It is probably one of those vagaries of nature. I know that I have been trying to get some bones done so that I can send them to New Hampshire so Jen's friend can have some and it seems like I am always short on time. I'll try to get them done tonight so I can mail them this weekend, if I can find the time! HA

2 comments:

  1. It goes by a lot faster if you're not at work, not waiting for your paycheck, or if you live in beautiful weather. Can you tell how cranky I am (have been for days)? These bones are looking great! Although my mom's cousin keeps telling me she's sure a few of them look human. I tell her that makes it even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bones will be heading your way this weekend. Make sure your friend gets first dibs on a couple of them. You guys need to come out for a visit and get uncranky!

    ReplyDelete