Thursday, March 12, 2009

Manpurse and Collections

So I'll admit it. I have a manpurse. Other people would call it a backpack but it really is a purse. It holds all my stuff. Things I might need in my everyday life. Binoculars, camera, first aid kit, knives,
a gun, flashlight, gerber tool, eyeglass cleaner, ibuprofin,wallet,cell phone,insect repellent, sun screen,tooth brush, toilet paper, and of course, my eyeglasses. There are other things in there too. Sometimes I have to go through it to remember what I have. Things like petrified wood, squished pennies and my two buddas! Oh yes and my old gold crown. Definitely essential stuff! Maybe that's why the dang thing weighs so much. But you gotta have it.
So do you collect things. I do but not to the point of obsession. I have a pretty fair collection of PEZs. I also have a bunch of knives. Plus I have a bunch of canes and walking sticks. I also have about 500 old albums that I started putting on CDs but it's a lot of work. I don't quite know why I have collected this stuff but once again I'm going to blame it on those genes of mine. The one thing I don't have in my house is a junk drawer but I'll bet you do cuz everyone has one. Usually they're in the kitchen. Actually I have a junk shelf out in my shed but at least it's not in the house. I'll bet you even have some old batteries in your junk drawer don't you. HA

No comments:

Post a Comment