Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hunting

Just found out that Sharon and I both got drawn for elk hunting this coming December. Man am I ever excited. However, Sharon is a little nervous about this as it will be the first time that she has ever hunted. She's worried about getting buck fever. I'm more worried about having to drag two dead elk out of the forest. The last one I shot took me over five hours to drag out. And it was only a mile from the road. I am wondering if we got drawn because Sharon is a first time female hunter. That is OK with me though. If that is what it takes to get drawn to hunt she'll have to put in for everything with me. In June we'll be putting in for deer and javalina.

1 comment:

  1. I would be worried about Buck Fever. Please post a photo of Sharon in her fatigues with gun.

    ReplyDelete